Climate Change- COP25

Hello everyone, the today's post is about Climate Change and COP25.

I think Climate Change starts many years ago because I remember my sciences teacher at school when I was 10 years old talking us about the Global warming and finally it is here.

This winter was the driest winter in seventy years, the Aculeo lagoon it is completely dry, five regions are in agricultural emergency, the Glaciar Grey it is melting and this is only what it is happened in Chile.

We all know what to do to reduce our environmental impact, recycle use public transport or bicycle to improve air quality and stuffs but I think what we really need it is a change of mind.
Not everybody it is aware of the damage we are doing to the planet and in consequense to us (sceptical people like Brazil and USA presidents).

 That's why I believe COP25 is going to have a very good impact in people. All the countries in the Earth planet are going to talk about Climate Change, what to do about ir and get an agreement about the article number six (carbon) the only article that includes the action of private companies in climate change.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green Revolution

This Semester

My little family